An IPS tag is the label that applies to any registrar that registers .UK domains. While there’s no Auth/EPP code for these domains, an IPS tag change is required to transfer .UK domain names from one registrar to another.
If you would like to transfer a .UK domain to DW Domain, you must request that your current registrar change the IPS tag to ENOM before placing the transfer request.
If you wish to transfer a .UK domain from DW Domain, you must change the IPS tag to the one held by the new registrar by following these steps:
- Sign in to your DW Domain account.
- Go to Domain List.
- Click Manage next to the domain you want to transfer out.
- Go to Sharing & Transfer tab.
- In the Transfer Out section, click Change.
- Complete the form and click Save Changes.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect.